Service Desk Associate Analyst
Job no: 511790
Position type: Staff
Location: New York
Job Summary/Basic Function:
The Service Desk Associate Analyst Supports students, faculty and staff desktop computer users with a strong commitment to high-quality customer service and solid work ethic. The consultant responds to customer inquiries through phone, email and local site visits, creating trouble tickets and resolving problems. Works in a team environment to triage all incoming calls to determine who in the organization should address/fix higher level problems. The service desk team shares responsibility for user training, desktop imaging and deployment, and maintaining internal documentation and the Service Desk portal, with each accountable for specific tasks and deliverables
2 years of College or equivalent in education and experience Experience:
- Minimum 1 year supporting PC's and Mac's and maintaining hardware and software in a networked environment.
- Resolve leve l I tickets
- Ability to triage incomin g calls
- Ability to resolve support ticket s within time-frames identified by IT service level agreements
- Experience imaging desktops and laptops
- Experience using JAMF and/or SCCM
- Experience with basic scripting
- Understanding of Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS X operating systems.
- Demonstrated ability to expertly communicate by phone and in person.
- Experience supporting desktops, laptops, printers, smart-phones and scanners.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, as well as Google Docs, Gmail and other Google Apps.
- Troubleshoot mobile device email sync issues.
- Provide basic user training on common tools and applications as needed.
- Assist in monitoring IT assets and supplies.
- Work collaboratively with employees within other IT groups to resolve customer issues.
- Extensive diagnostic skills in desktop application, hardware, network and printer issues.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Teachers College is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic community and to providing equal opportunity in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity or gender expression), religion, creed, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend