TCIT Media Graduate Administrative Fellow
Job no: 511520
Position type: Student (Non-Work Study)
Location: New York
Categories: Student Employee - Onsite
TCIT Media Services is seeking Media Graduate Administrative Fellows for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Job Summary/Basic Function:
- Assist users with video capturing and conferencing needs.
- Instruct users on what options video conferencing and capturing offer.
- Assist in running technical workshops on video capturing and conferencing.
- Assist administrating Lecture Capture Portal, and move all videos to appropriate storage.
- Assist administrating Videoconferencing Platform.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of AV skills & computer peripherals
- Must exercise professional judgment, work independently, show initiative, communicate effectively, demonstrate excellent organizational skills, and contribute to the advancement of TC.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and work with little supervision.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong team player; able to work with diverse group of staff and faculty
- Must be a student matriculated in a TC degree program relevant to the position described.
- Must be taking at least 5 credits.
- TC employees are not eligible for this position.
- Must be able to abide by the Student Confidentiality Agreement.
- Must be able to abide by the Student Privacy Requirements.
- Must work 20 hours a week.
- Experience with web based conferencing applications
$18.00 per hour
Equal Employment Opportunity
Teachers College is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic community and to providing equal opportunity in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity or gender expression), religion, creed, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend