Office Associate (Interim)
Job no: 506091
Position type: Interim
Location: New York
The Dean Hope Center for Educational and Psychological Services (DHCEPS) is the in-house training setting for graduate students in the clinical, counseling, school psychology, reading specialist, and special education departments. The DHCEPS is a community-oriented setting that provides affordable psychological & psycho-educational assessments, individual & family psychotherapy, vocational & career counseling and reading remediation to community members from the greater New York City area.
The Office Associate will work with the Dean Hope Center staff to ensure smooth operation of the Main Office and Testing Library. As part of a team of other part time staff and one full time staff person, it requires close work with faculty, supervisors, students, and clients from the community. The staff will perform clerical duties including, but not limited to, organizing and maintaining filing systems, dealing with internal and external correspondence, and updating the computer database system.
Receptionist duties such as heavy phones, faxing, duplicating etc.
Keep track of data/filling system
Interact with students, clients and professors with the utmost professional courtesy
Handling client payments
Must be able to multi-task and work in a high volume setting
- BA degree
- Office experience, excellent organization/clerical skills
- Excellent telephone and typing skills
- Ability to relate well to adults, children, and families
- Experience working in community setting preferred
- Must be able to work independently and show initiative
- Efficient with Microsoft Office and using the internet
- Working knowledge of TC community helpful
- Spanish speaking helpful but not required
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend