Professional Development Associate
Job no: 505622
Position type: Staff
Location: New York
Job Summary/Basic Function:
The Center for Technology and School Change (CTSC) at Teachers College, Columbia University works with school communities and educational organizations to transform the design of school learning environments for the 21st century through research, research-based professional development, and the evaluation of technology use in the schools.
The Center is hiring a Professional Development Associate to engage with members of the Center in providing professional development services.
The Professional Development Associate, with supervision from the senior team, will plan professional development activities, prepare related materials, and facilitate or support facilitation efforts. This individual will also support research and dissemination activities, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- Teaching experience
- Prior experience working as part of a professional development team
- Experience with lesson planning and design skills
- Experience with technology use in the classroom
- Ability to work collaboratively in K-12 setting
- Master's degree in an education field
- Teaching experience in interdisciplinary STEM
- Facilitation experience
- Grant writing experience
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend