College Work Study: Campaign for Educational Equity
Job no: 501906
Position type: Student
Location: New York
The Campaign for Educational Equity is looking for a work-study eligible student whose academic interests are aligned with the mission of the Campaign.
The office manager will maintain three Campaign for Educational Equity budgets, handle administrative interaction between Teachers College offices and Interchurch Center offices, control an active filing system, oversee the technological needs of the Campaign, be responsible for office supply inventory, field communication between the Campaign and larger advocacy community and perform administrative duties as necessary.
- Must have been awarded federal work-study for the term in which a work-study position is being sought.
- Must be a student matriculated in a TC degree program.
- Interest in Conflict Resolution Studies (Having Completed the Basic Practicum is a Plus!).
- Eager to collaborate with Center staff.
- Must be available to work 12-16 hours per week during regular business hours.
- Must possess strong professional and organizational skills.
- Must be able to abide by the Student Confidentiality Agreement.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend