MD-ICCCR Work Study
Job no: 501851
Position type: College Work Study, Student
Location: New York
The Morton Deutsch International Center for Cooperation and Conflict Resolution (MD-ICCCR) is seeking a Work Study for the 2017-2018 school year. This work-study position assists with clerical and general office duties in the MD-ICCCR. The MD-ICCCR is an innovative center committed to developing knowledge and practice to promote constructive conflict resolution, effective cooperation, and social justice. We partner with individuals, groups, organizations, and communities to learn to resolve conflicts constructively so they may develop just and peaceful relationships. Our work emphasizes the links between theory, research, and practice.
- Assist students and visitors in the center.
- Data entry
- Photocopying, mailing, scanning
- Generating reports to track student feedback and registration levels for ICCCR courses
- Assist with course preparation and advertisement (fliers, Canvas, grade entry, rosters, etc., aggregate data from evaluations, etc.)
- Run errands
- Organize/ maintain the conference room and assist with general upkeep of the Center
- File and create documents
- Special projects as assigned
- 12-16 hours per week
- Must have been awarded federal work-study for the term in which a work-study position is being sought.
- Must be a student matriculated in a TC degree program.
- Interest in Conflict Resolution Studies (Having Completed the Basic Practicum is a Plus!).
- Eager to collaborate with Center staff.
- Must be available to work 12-16 hours per week during regular business hours.
- Must possess strong professional and organizational skills.
- Must be able to abide by the Student Confidentiality Agreement.
- Customer-service oriented.
- Great follow-through and clear communication skills.
- Ability to complete tasks promptly and follow up when necessary.
- Flexibility with handling multiple tasks and/or ongoing projects.
- Experience interacting with students, clients and professors.
- Ability to organize and keep up the appearance of the office.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend